Draft Legal Notice/Reply To A Legal Notice For Divorce
If you’re facing any kind of matrimonial dispute, you’ll legally send a notice to your spouse before getting to the courts as the last resort. Most matrimonial disputes get settled once they receive a legal notice. Welegal helps you send a legal notice drafted by an experienced advocate, which increases the probabilities of getting your matrimonial dispute resolved.
- a) Introduction call. A 15-minute call to understand your advocate and mention specific facts of your situation.
- b) Draft of Legal Notice. The advocate will share the draft of the legal notice for your approval.
- c) Dispatch of Legal Notice. Once the notice is finalized after your approval the advocate will dispatch the legal notice through registered mail and share the tracking number.
What’s Not Included
- a) Filing of any case post sending out the legal notice isn’t included during this service.
- b) Preparation of any settlement deed post sending out the legal notice isn’t included during this service.