MoU Drafting and Registration
Draft MOU With The Help Of Expert Lawyers
A memorandum of understanding (MOU) may be a formal agreement between two or more parties. Companies and organizations can use MOUs to determine official partnerships. MOUs aren’t legally binding but they carry a degree of seriousness and mutual respect, stronger than an agreement.
- a) Introduction call. A 30-minute call to understand your Lawyer and mention how you’ll work together.
- b) Checklist of documents required are going to be shared.
- c) Verification of your documents.
- d) Drafting of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and handling the specified paperwork.
What’s Not Included
- Any additional work done by the advocate after the completion of the agreement.