Registering for Marriage was never so easy. We simplified it. You need to simply give your appropriate archives and we will deal with the rest for yourself and all at an extremely ostensible charge.
- a) Introduction call. A 15-minute call to know your backer and talk concerning how you will cooperate.
- b) Checklist of a rundown of archives required will be shared.
- c) Verification of your reports.
- d) Online application and accommodation of your Registration structure.
- e) Physical appearance at Registrar’s office and acquiring your marriage enrolment testament.
What’s Not Included
- a) Court expenses and Stamp obligation will be payable extra.
You May Also Want To Know
- a) What is Marriage Registration Certificate ?
Marriage Registration Certificate is given to both Husband and Wife whose marriage has effectively been solemnized. The Registration is done under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu Marriage Act is appropriate in situations where both a couple are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have changed over into any of these religions.
Where both of the spouse or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs the marriage is enlisted under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- b) What are the records needed for enlistment ?
- a) Photocopies of National Identity of the couple, identification or home card.
- b) Certificate of home.
- c) Certificate of ethnicity.
- d) Certificate of singleness and conjugal status oath.
- e) Updated birth testament gave by the Civil Registry of the spot of birth.
- f) Signature of two observers.
- c) What is the Response time ?
Marriage Registration testament is given inside 7 days.