Will Drafting and Registration
Get Will Registration Done Without Any Hassles
Get your Will drafted & registered by an experienced advocate. an area expert advocate will work with you to get the registration of your Will.
- a) Introduction call. A 15-minute call to understand your advocate and mention how you’ll work together.
- b) Checklist of documents required are going to be shared.
- c) Verification of your documents.
- d) Drafting of Will and Handling the specified paper work.
- e) Registration of Will at the Registrar\Sub-registrar’s office.
What’s Not Included
- Court fees and stamp tax shall be payable extra.