Faulty Product Notice
Draft Legal Notice/Reply To A Legal Notice For Consumer Court
Under the buyer Protection Act, a shopkeeper or a retailer features a duty to exchange or repair faulty goods. Use our services to send legal notice straight away once you find such defective goods or deficient services.
- a) Introduction call. A 30-minute call to understand your advocate and mention specific facts of your situation.
- b) Draft of Legal Notice. The advocate will share the draft of the legal notice for your approval
- c) Dispatch of Legal Notice. Once the notice is finalized after your approval the advocate will dispatch the legal notice through registered mail and share the tracking number.
What’s Not Included
- a) Filing of any case post sending out the legal notice isn’t included during this service.
You May Also Want to understand
- a) How will I share the knowledge with Lawyer?
After paying for the service, you’ll discuss the small print over a call . Only after a radical discussion, your legal notice gets prepared and sent.
- b) Is it a requirement to send Legal Notice?
It has been seen as per the recent stats, 73% of the complaints with prior legal notice gets disposal at a faster rate in Consumer Courts. A Legal Notice finely drafted in legal language can make your representation stronger and obtain you relief faster. it’d be the case, possibly your grievance will end at this stage only.
- c) Who will send the Legal Notice?
Once you buy the service, you’ll speak to the lawyer and share your case details. supported your inputs, the legal notice gets drafted and stamped by the lawyer. you’ll send the legal notice yourself or from the lawyer’s office.