Recovery Notice of Dues
Draft Legal Notice/Reply To A Legal Notice For Recovery
Send a legal notice for Recovery of Dues with “Welegal” legal notice service. ask legal experts who have experience in notice drafting and obtain first-rate experience.
- a) Introduction call. A 30-minute call to understand your advocate and mention specific facts of your situation.
- b) Draft of Legal Notice. The advocate will share the draft of the legal notice for your approval.
- c) Dispatch of Legal Notice. Once the notice is finalized after your approval the advocate will dispatch the legal notice through registered mail and share the tracking number
What’s Not Included
- a) Filing of any case post sending out the legal notice isn’t included during this service.
You May Also Want to understand
- a) How soon am i able to get my money after sending the notice?
Legal Notice is merely a pre-requisite before initiating legal proceedings against the defaulter. Courts duly acknowledge legal notices in recovery matters where ample time is already given to return the dues. After sending the legal notice, you’ve got to file a case within the court. Our lawyers who are proficient in legal notice drafting can make a robust case for you both within the beginning and post filing stage.
- b) What all the pricing includes?
The pricing includes the drafting of legal notice only.
- c) Am I able to visit the lawyer?
You can either discuss your recovery matter over the phone or visit the lawyer personally. we’ll try our greatest to attach you with the lawyer at the simplest mutually selected time.